Construction Auditing and Construction Project Financial Oversight
Construction contract compliance readiness, interim, and close-out audits that save owners money and mitigate future project risks.
ResX is uniquely experienced in the construction industry. We understand construction contracts and we understand construction industry norms. Our services are primarily purchased by Owners of construction projects, although we are occasionally engaged by contractors under certain circumstances.
Construction Auditing Project Gallery
ResX services for construction project Owners are:
- Project audits, including: Readiness audits, Interim audits, and Close-out audits'
- Financial oversight of construction operations
- Fraud investigations of construction projects
- Risk assessment of construction project control systems
- Payment application processing for: Large institutional construction project owners, and Residential construction project owners
ResX provides these services to all owners of construction projects, including:
- Individuals building high value residential homes
We have audited over $10.0 billion worth of construction projects in the U.S and around the world. These audits provide significant benefits:
- Our audits typically identify cost savings that range between 1% and 2% of total construction costs.
- Our audit reports always include a list of construction cost control improvement suggestions that, once implemented, provide for future costs savings and improved construction oversight operations.
Our experience auditing construction projects provides the basis for our expertise in construction fraud investigations and construction project risk assessment. Overall, this expertise is built on:
- A deep knowledge of construction contracts:
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Lump-Sum or Design-Bid-Build
- Fast Track
- Engineer Procure Construct (EPC)
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- A thorough understanding of how typical construction projects are managed, particularly with regard to:
- Administrative systems
- Bidding procedures
- Field reporting and related activity documentation
- Cost tracking
- Accounting procedures